Discover the advantages of 3CX software based VoIP phone system
3CX Phone System is an award-winning software-based business phone system that replaces a traditional proprietary hardware PBX. It is based on the SIP standard and supports most popular SIP phones, VoIP Gateways, VoIP service providers and PSTN phone lines. It is easy to manage by system administrators as it integrates well with Windows Network infrastructure.
- 3CX Assistant – Desktop Call Control
- 3CXPhone – integrated VoIP SoftPhone
- Web-based management console for easier administration
- Unlimited extensions
- Windows 2008 server integration – run a PBX virtualized
- Unified Communications - set presence and eliminate phone tag
- MS Outlook / Salesforce.com integration – launch calls directly from your favorite CRM
- Fax server
- Unified Messaging – receive voice mail and fax via email
- Auto-attendant / digital receptionist, Paging and intercom
- Phone provisioning
- Call queuing
- Call recording
- Conferencing, Call park
You can view the brochure (PDF) here.
You can read more about 3CX and VoIP on the 3CX VoIP Blog.